About joining the IIBA:
When you Join IIBA, you become part of a global network of Business Analysis Practitioners, and have access to a range of valuable benefits. Joining demonstrates your commitment to professional development, and unlocks access to a range of networking and development opportunities, learning opportunities and discounts.
When you join IIBA International and elect to join the UK chapter, you will gain:
UK Chapter Specific Benefits:
- Free access to all UK based regular events
- A significant discount on entry to the European Business Analysis Conference
- The opportunity to volunteer by suggesting and delivering projects to help the chapter progress
- Access to a free copy of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) v2.0
- Free access to the Online Library of more than 300 books
- Discounted fee for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) and Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) certification exams
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through the IIBA Community Network
- Access to the exclusive IIBA monthly publication Quick Tips for Better Business Analysis™ e-Bulletin
- Access to a free copy of the Business Analysis Competency Model
- Access to IIBA Webinars on a range of professional development topics
- Free access to the Agile Extension to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide
Joining IIBA is a two step process which is described below.
How to join:
Step 1 - Join the IIBA International organisation - Click here
Step 2 - Maximise your benefits: Join the IIBA UK Chapter organisation!
- A pre-requisite of joining IIBA UK Chapter is that you are a member of the IIBA International orangisation
- IIBA INternational membership costs $125 for new/former members ($110 for renewals)
- To join the IIBA International organisation please see the IIBA International Web site
In order to get the full range of benefits, it's important that you also join the IIBA UK chapter.
- INDIVIDUAL - the IIBA Chapter membership fee is £25 and can be paid through our Pay Pal Payment page - click here
- Pay Pal provides an external secure mechanism for online payments
- There is no need to sign up for a Pay Pal account, you can simply use a normal Credit / Debit card
- CORPORATE - 4 or more people joining simultaneously from the same organisation qualify for a discount (£18 per person instead of £25) - please contact our
with contact details for all the individuals you'd like to be covered.
Your confirmation email from PayPal means that your IIBA UK membership application is complete. This will enable you to start enjoying benefits of UK membership, including free access to our regular events. You will also receive a confirmation from IIBA UK in due course.
How to renew your membership:
Please use the same links above, as for joining.
Not sure if you're ready to join?
Subscribe to the IIBA UK Chapter mailing list - that way we can keep you up to-date with the latest Chapter news and tell you about the benefits our members are experiencing. We're sure you'll change your mind in no time!
Feel free to contact us. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.