Welcome to the UK Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis
IIBA is a non-profit professional association focused on the development and professional recognition of the Business Analyst. It is run by a team of volunteers who work as practicing Business Analysts as their main occupation, whilst supporting IIBA in their spare time.
IIBA is a community-based professional association run by BAs for BAs.
We have active branches in the South West, London, Midlands, North West & East and Scotland.
Newsflash : In a recent survey, 95% of respondents would recommend the IIBA to other BAs.
Survey Question: Would you recommend the IIBA UK to other Business Analysts?
Result : 95% would!
- Fantastic value events: Hear from industry experts and thought leaders
- Networking opportunities: Meet other BAs, either in-person, or through online forums. This is a great way to share experiences and knowledge
- Qualifications: Through our association with IIBA Central, the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) qualification is offered
- Knowledge sharing: As an IIBA member or guest, you will have access to copies of slides, videos and reports from previous events, where they are available. During 2012, we aim to increase our knowledge sharing capacity
- Membership benefits: There are a whole host of other benefits to becoming an IIBA member, including discounts on exams, a free electronic copy of the Business Analysis book of Knowledge (BABOK) and access to an electronic library.